Saturday, June 13, 2009

Doggie Days



Right now I can hear 1 dog running back and forth jumping onto the deck, then back out into the yard, and it makes me SO thankful that we have a completely fenced in yard. I can also hear 1 dog barking everytime the other jumps on the deck. It makes me laugh. Kate loves to play with Henry (tease him really) and Henry is having none of it!




For four nights and four days Jeri & I (& Kate) will be dogsitting Henry, my brother & future sister-in-law's dog.







Henry (or Hen-hen as Brock calls him) has a small dog complex. Nothing wrong with that except he likes to try to bite Kate when she wants to play with him. Most of the time luckily they just ignore each other.







Henry likes to walk around our yard and sniff things... I think he is trying to find a way out!


And Kate is as always, the lazy one who likes to lay around all day, and recently has found a bone (Henry's!) that she likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment