Thursday, August 7, 2014

Jamberry Nails Review

Jamberry Nails Review

I was sent a sample of Jamberry Nails, so I decided to try it. I spent about 2 minutes painting 1 layer of the pink onto 8 of my nails for comparison.  I spent approximately 12 minutes applying the Jamberry applique to my other 2 nails.  I also ripped off some of the skin of those 2 nails in the process
 (cut the excess off before applying!).

Day 1-All nails were trimmed and had nail polish removed applied before using nail polish/Jamberry Nail.


Day 2 - The Jamberry Nail started to bubble at the base of my nail and also started to come away from my nail at the tip.  Zero marks with the nail polish.
Day 3 - Bubbling occurring more heavily with Jamberry Nails, slight wearing away with nail polish. 
Day 4 - Jamberry Nails are getting roughed up at the tip of my nail, but bubbling at the base has not gotten any worse.  Nail polish continues to wear away slightly at the tip of my nails.
Day 5 - Jamberry Nails and nail polish continue to wear away at tip of nail. 
Day 6 - Nail polish really starting to wear away at base of nail. Jamberry Nails are wearing away more quickly at the tip of the nail.  The base of the nail looks about the same as it did on Day 3. 
Day 7 - Pulled off Jamberry Nails (much, much easier to take off than they were to put on), and took off polish with remover.  Couldn't stand any longer how bad my nails looked...though it would have taken me 2 minutes to freshen up my polished nails - I didn't see the point when the Jamberry nails were looking a bit frazzled.  
Overall review: I wouldn't bother unless it's for a special occasion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment